Minneapolis At Night

uberben

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.benberndtphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went out to get some night shots tonight and this is one of the better ones. This photo was taken with a 20d tokina 12-24 combo

Exif
Focal length: 12.0mm
Exposure time: 25.000 s
Aperture: f/18.0
ISO equiv.: 100
IMG_2780.jpg

I wish I had anything big enough in my near surroundings that would offer me the LIGHTS for nighttime photography. But only so little is to be had. :( I can tell by your photo here, Ben, that nighttime photography can be SUCH fun and bring about such good results ... if only there is enough light.

I like it alot, good job putting the cars there.

Tantalus said:
I like it alot, good job putting the cars there.

I was pretty tired after dragging them across the street to that spot :lmao: Thanks for the great comments everyone. I was pretty happy with how it turned out compositionally and the lighting is close to what I had envisioned.

Only bummer about the night was when i got home to edit them...I realized that I had been monkeying with the quality settings the night before and forgot to change it back to Raw+Large JPEG and it was set at Small Jpeg. :grumpy: So looks llike i'm going to back and recreating that moment sometime later.

great shot ben, bummer about the low-jpg, but the lighting on that building is awesome. well captured. :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back