minolta flash question

goodoneian

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i have this old minolta auto 360px flash that my dad used to use on his x700, and i have a question about it. is the area circled red some kind of pc sync port? if so, what kind of cable would i need for that?

i tried google but couldn't come up with anything so i figured this was worth a shot

iepj6t.jpg

I believe that that is an external power input plug.

I think that there is a sync cord input on the side of the flash.

is that what this gnarly thing is? haha

if so then my question still stands, what kind of pc cable would i need to connect this to a cactus trigger?

1y05xt.jpg

Ah, I am wrong.
The three male prongs are for the external power.

The plug is for a connection to a Multi-Function Back.

The cable terminal on the side is used for off-camera via OC Cable.

what kind of pc cable would i need to connect this to a cactus trigger?

Likely the one that came with the trigger. 1/4" male jack on one side, camera sync connector on the other. There is a sync connector on the side of the V2s receivers... if that is what you are still using.

Now, I am not 100% sure, it just looks like one.

Likely the one that came with the trigger. 1/4" male jack on one side, camera sync connector on the other. There is a sync connector on the side of the V2s receivers... if that is what you are still using.

Now, I am not 100% sure, it just looks like one.

it's not, unfortunately that's the first thing i tried. the hole on this flash is a little bit smaller

there's also this hole on the opposite side. i could be wrong, but it looks somewhat similar to the pc connection on my friends 285hv

1z3mb6r.jpg

i have this old minolta auto 360px flash that my dad used to use on his x700, and i have a question about it. is the area circled red some kind of pc sync port? if so, what kind of cable would i need for that?

i tried google but couldn't come up with anything so i figured this was worth a shot

iepj6t.jpg

I believe that connects the flash to the multi function back.

Most reactions

Back