Minolta Maxxum 70 Date w/ Two Lenses - Like New

sbalsama

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I bought this June of last summer, so I still have all the boxes and manuals. The body is spotless and I still have the same battery from when I first got it, granted it is not guaranteed to last too much longer. I have the kit lens, 28-100mm f/3.5-5.6. This is a great system to get into and the body is perfect for the serious amateur. I am only getting rid of it because I just didn't like it as much as my Olympus OM. The camera has a great feel and can be held comfortably.

I also have a 50mm f/1.7 lens I will throw in. I bought it on Ebay and I thought it took fine pictures. There are some strange, snowflake-like anomalies inside the lens, however. I cannot tell what it is since I've never seen it before. The lens has always worked to my standards, but because of this it is simply being thrown in as an extra.

I also have 55mm filters to throw in. I have two Tiffen filters including original cases - UV and Yellow 8. I also have a cheaper polarizer which I have never used but won't need since its 55mm.

All caps, cases, manuals, etc are included. This is a great kit for a beginner and I enjoyed using it a lot.

Here are some photos, the best I can do. This whole newfangled digital photography thing isn't quite my bag :p

100_0577.jpg

100_0568.jpg

If you have any specific wishes for other photos, just let me know. My asking price is $250 for it all, including standard shipping through USPS for the Continental US. Feel free to contact me with any questions or offers you may have. I accept Paypal and I am verified. My ebay username is sbalsama also, so feel free to check my feedback. Thank you!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back