Minolta Rokkor 85/1.7 MD for sale (for Sony)

Discussion in 'Buy and Sell' started by Mitica100, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Mitica100

Mitica100 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Nov 11, 2003
    Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    The time has come to part with some Minolta equipment that I've acquired in the past months/years. Offering a beautiful, mint Minolta Rokkor 85/1.7 MD (everything working perfectly, glass immaculate plus front/rear caps), a Minolta Rokkor MC Macro QF 50/3.5 in excellent condition (everything works perfectly, glass immaculate plus front cap, very slight wear marks on the outer black finish of the lens barrel), a Minolta SRT-200 camera in perfect working condition (has battery, meter working, shutter responsive at all speeds).

Sold as a lot only, asking $450 plus shipping in the CONUS. The only other Rokkor 85/1.7 lenses I've seen for sale are between $450 and $750, lens alone. These are quite rare, not a lot of them were produced, making way for the newer 85/2.0 Rokkor. A wonderful portrait lens, great bokeh.

Bonus! A Minolta Maxxum 2si body plus cap. I have no idea whether it works or not but again, it's a freebie.

I will list these on eBay next week or so, I just wanted to give y'all a shot at it.

PM me if you have any questions.

Pics below, sorry about the cr@ppy quality, didn't have the time to make them prettier.

Attached Files: