Minolta Sony Lens?

AmericanJesus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey my dad has pretty much every lens imaginable for his old minolta SLR,any idea if they are compatible with my A100?

If they are Maxxum autofocus lenses for the later Minolta film cameras then the answer is probably yes.

skieur

I have been using my old Minolta auto focus lenses on my A700 with no problems. My old 24mm is more like a 35mm and my 50mm is more like a 70mm on the dslr but since I know that when working with it there are no problems. I have not had good luck with the adapter.

Any AF Minolta lens will work on the Sony A100/A200/A300/a350/a700. I have 13 Minolta AF lenses all work on the Alpha bodies Beware of older Sigma lenses. any Sigma lens with a serial # lower than 3***** will not be recognized by the Alphas . Here is a site that lists every compatable lens,flash accessories for Sonys cameras http://www.dyxum.com/lenses/index.asp you can type in your lens on the right side and it will tells you everthing you need to know about it. or just thumb threw all the lenses

when you use your dad's camera, does it autofocus? if you answered Yes to this question, then you have sony compatable lenses

Most reactions

New Topics

Back