Discussion in 'Film Discussion and Q & A' started by eterrisinCYQX, Mar 20, 2008.
How can I release the advance lever without advancing the film on this camera, for double exposures?
- Take first exposure
- Press once on rewind button on bottom of camera
- Move advance lever as if advancing to next frame (but it won't advance)
- Take second exposure
That won't work on the 200. You need the 102 or 202.
So, can it be done on the 200?
I have a .pdf of the owner's manual but cannot attach it to a post, eterrisin. If you like, go to my website and get contact info so I can send this to you.
Oops - the manual does say for the 202 only. Sorry!
See page 40 of the owners manual:
One trick you can try and it may work:
- tighten the film up with the rewind knob.
- Hold the rewind knob steady and press the film rewind release button on the bottom of the camera
- then wind the film advance lever to cock the shutter
- take your next exposure and hope for the best
Yes, but it says on the 202 only. It can also be done on the 102.
On the 100, 101, 200, and 201, no.
Yes, I know. I edited my post. See above.
Can anyone help me work or function a Minolta SRT100?
Separate names with a comma.