**MINT Sigma 18-200mm f3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM** ONLY $335 shipped OBO

Discussion in 'Buy and Sell' started by david3558, Dec 25, 2008.

1. david3558

david3558 TPF Noob!

Merry Christmas!

I have an extremely mint-condition Sigma 18-200mm f3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM. It's a great lens, jack-of-all trades. I bought it with my D300, and I haven't gotten a chance to use either, so I've decided to get rid of the lens. I originally bought it for $640 shipped. Now for sale from me for only $335 Shipped OBO!

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this lens at all. In fact, in comes with a Tiffen UV filter which was "mounted/installed" the first day I got the lens. Both the filter and the lens element itself are spotless due to the fact that I hardly ever used it.

The focusing is fast and quiet, similar to the Nikkor's system. If I'm not mistaken this is the exact same lens which has been recommended by a few photography magazines in the recent months. The great thing about having the built in motor is that it can be used on D40/D40x/D60! One of the best features includes the Optical Stabilization (VR) which lets you shoot a few stops slower without a tripod!

The lens hood, original packaging, and all instructions, etc, will all be included. For more information directly from Sigma, check out this link: Sigma - Lenses

Sorry for the bad pictures, I'll try to get better shots! Just email me at audentia [at] ymail.com for better pictures or any questions you might have, it'll be the fastest way for you to contact me! I have plenty of references on different sites for selling things so rest assured. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Price:
    $335 shipped OBO!

• Lens itself *mint condition* :D
    • Original petal-type hood
    • Original packaging/documents
    • Tiffen UV Filter (on it since day one)
    • Nikon rear cap
    • Original front cap

Payment:
    I accept PayPal (+4% fee) or Money Order.

Shipment:
    I will be shipping via insured+confirmed USPS Priority Mail (2-3 days), packed real safe! The lens will be on its way to you within 24 hours of your payment.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2008
  2. david3558

david3558 TPF Noob!

Bump...help me out here you guys, still haven't used this lens...

shoot me an offer!

3. david3558

david3558 TPF Noob!

Bump, price is negotiable.

4. Talonted90

Talonted90 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Would you take $300 shipped?