**MINT Sigma 18-200mm f3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM** ONLY $335 shipped OBO

david3558

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Merry Christmas!

I have an extremely mint-condition Sigma 18-200mm f3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM. It's a great lens, jack-of-all trades. I bought it with my D300, and I haven't gotten a chance to use either, so I've decided to get rid of the lens. I originally bought it for $640 shipped. Now for sale from me for only $335 Shipped OBO!

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this lens at all. In fact, in comes with a Tiffen UV filter which was "mounted/installed" the first day I got the lens. Both the filter and the lens element itself are spotless due to the fact that I hardly ever used it.

The focusing is fast and quiet, similar to the Nikkor's system. If I'm not mistaken this is the exact same lens which has been recommended by a few photography magazines in the recent months. The great thing about having the built in motor is that it can be used on D40/D40x/D60! One of the best features includes the Optical Stabilization (VR) which lets you shoot a few stops slower without a tripod!

The lens hood, original packaging, and all instructions, etc, will all be included. For more information directly from Sigma, check out this link: Sigma - Lenses

Sorry for the bad pictures, I'll try to get better shots! Just email me at audentia [at] ymail.com for better pictures or any questions you might have, it'll be the fastest way for you to contact me! I have plenty of references on different sites for selling things so rest assured. :)

DSC_1861.jpg

DSC_1862.jpg

DSC_1863.jpg

DSC_1864.jpg

DSC_1865.jpg

DSC_1866.jpg

DSC_1867.jpg

DSC_1868.jpg

Price:
$335 shipped OBO!

• Lens itself *mint condition* :D
  • Original petal-type hood
  • Original packaging/documents
  • Tiffen UV Filter (on it since day one)
  • Nikon rear cap
  • Original front cap

Payment:
I accept PayPal (+4% fee) or Money Order.

Shipment:
I will be shipping via insured+confirmed USPS Priority Mail (2-3 days), packed real safe! The lens will be on its way to you within 24 hours of your payment.

Last edited:
Bump...help me out here you guys, still haven't used this lens...

shoot me an offer!

Most reactions

Back