Mirror and Traffic, Downtown Houston

spiralout

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Yeah, I really need to work on the whole naming thing. :) Hope the tripod isn't tooo conspicuous; it is pretty, though, wrapped in beach towels. ;-)

nightmirror.jpg

wow, that's an awesome shot man! it would be really cool if you could PS the camera out just since it would be really confusing :lol:

very cool idea though! i like it a lot :)

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing myself. :mrgreen: I tried a million different positions trying to hide it behind the metal boxes, but this was the only place I could find that worked for the shot. Maybe I should get a big 'ol forest camouflage blind and try the shot again. :lmao:

I think the tripod gives the pictures life, great view of down town life in the midwest. I'd like to see more.

This is soooo nice!
Do you know what fascinates me most about this shot (other than your "tripod on holidays" - all I say is: beachtowels - don't clone it out, please!): the fact that the traffic lights are all three colours! I love that little aspect! Just love it.

Great shot! very interesting composition/good eye! the tripod doesnt bother me...i assume you're tucked in behind the equipment box :lmao:

i like your style a lot and hope to see more night scenes!!! :thumbup:

Thats cool. Excellent idea for a photo. I think the tripod is o.k in the pic. Does not bother me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back