Mirror, Mirror

Rathbone

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
rathbone.eprofile.us
It was an overcast morning so I didn't get the clarity I would have liked but I love the symmetry in this shot.

resizedDsc_0237.jpg

Seems to me I should be using this image to promote racial harmony (2 colors of butterflies), but a proper caption eludes me.

Yes, they seem to be...I have always taken the flora and wildlife for granted having grown up here but now am finding it really interesting now that I am photographing it. Not a flower you'd plant but exotic to me nevertheless. I have pictures of the plants before blooming with ants crawling all over the bulb.

I think I was around 5 feet away for this pic. When I first saw them I was probably around 40 feet away, so not knowing how long they'd be there I quickly began walking in that direction, stopping every few feet to take a picture just in case that was the last opportunity I got lol....but they were doing that thing where they fly away, and then come back to the same spot. That's why youhave to be patient with butterflies and dragonflies both, when they fly away stand still for a moment because they often return to the same spot.

I love it, its ver tranquil. You are so lucky to get a shot like that. Good job.

beautiful... nice capture. :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back