Mirror never lies

The wanderer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I thought I would put this here as I could not find anywhere else for this.
Look forward to your comments.

Last edited:
Well, my first impression is Eeeek! It's kinda spooky - I think more because its a girl rather than a boy. I think people can often imagine boys being little devils, but its much harder to imagine cute little girls in the same way.

After looking at it some more, I am wondering about the intention. Maybe I am off in thinking its the "little devil" personality, and maybe the reflection is actually a sad, hurt, depressed child.

Either way, I like the concept and feeling it creates.

I do wish it was a bit brighter. Or that the mirror was darker and the reflection not an obvious.

Thanks Rub, the brightness is now altered.

Interesting! This is my understanding of the picture. She poses happily in front of the camera. But, her 'double' or inner person actually hate drawing!!! The house is ablaze!!

:Joker: I think you should take more time to view, if you still feel the same , then oh well...

My first impressions are.....EVIL....look at those drawings.....EVIL...not the haha kind of evil, but "I am pissed off" kind of evil......overall looks good.

Glad you all like it.

Love it! Interesting and unique idea. Very well done.:thumbup:

It's kinda spooky - I think more because its a girl rather than a boy. I think people can often imagine boys being little devils, but its much harder to imagine cute little girls in the same way.

You have got to be a woman. :lmao: As a male I have no problem with this image. I KNOw what females are capable of :lmao:

Seriously though. The photo is very nice but I have a problem with the relationship between the two faces. Not sure how to explain it unfortunately. Something just doesn't work quite right for me.

Most reactions

Back