SnakeKeeper

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Tell me what you think. :)

My bearded dragon
4059329413_08321b0f16.jpg

(I know the kitchen background is distracting, I'm trying to edit it out.

My boa constrictor
4059027035_0bb388da08.jpg

A young Northern water snake I found
4055200846_a93e54dd53.jpg

Any suggestions?

I like the first one but the kitchen background doesnt do alot for the pic.
2 and 3 would look a little better at eye level. it get more personal.. nice lookin boa!

#1. I agree that the background could be better. He also has some orange saturation bleeding over his face. His pose is awesome though, I really dig the claws grabbing the pumpkin.

#2. He is very cool looking, you just need to bring some better light onto his face and get a close up shot that captures his eyes in a sinister way.

Did a little tweak just for fun.

4059329413_08321b0f16copy.jpg

2-3.jpg

I ran it through a PS Elements 6 plug in called Topaz Adjust 3. I used the Vibrance preset. Then I ran it through Topaz Denoise3 (lots of noise after the color enhancement). After that I opened the image in Lightroom 3 and hit his front half with a clarity and sharpness mask.

#1. I agree that the background could be better. He also has some orange saturation bleeding over his face. His pose is awesome though, I really dig the claws grabbing the pumpkin.

#2. He is very cool looking, you just need to bring some better light onto his face and get a close up shot that captures his eyes in a sinister way.

Did a little tweak just for fun.

4059329413_08321b0f16copy.jpg

2-3.jpg

Thanks! That looks great! I really need Photoshop. :(

Are these your pets? I like the 2nd one
The first two are; I found the NWS at my cabin. Thanks! She's lots of fun.

I would recommend picking up a used edition of PS Elements 6 for under $60 and then downloading the free trial of Topaz's Plug Ins for it (30 days). Then downloading the Beta version of Lightroom 3.

Come out of it with some powerful tools for less then $70...

Most reactions

Back