Misc Pics

ksmattfish

Now 100% DC - not as cool as I once was, but still
Reaction score
Website
www.henrypeach.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Caught up on some developing last night.

My Mom on Thanksgiving, tenatively titled "Free Martha!"
Rolleiflex 3.5E Planar
Arista Pro 400 in Sprint 1:9
scanned from neg

thanksgiving2004b.jpg

More later...

Maisy's 2nd haircut
same info as above

haircut1.jpg

Again Matt I'm always impressed with the quality of your work! I just love the tones you have in your prints... They always set the mood and create a wonderful image! Love that stove too! Looks like its got plenty of space to cook for a small army!

Thanks for sharing!

Zach :D

Ummm I can almost smell the food. Top notch photo, your mom looks very happy and I bet she is very charming just from looking at the picture, you captured her and her domain very well. Good story.

I love it when Matt's on a roll.....no pun intended. :p

Holy crap - what a stove!! I love it. I love the whole image, really - I bet your mom is an amazing cook. That's some serious kitchen gear she's got. Stainless table on the right?? Wow! :D

That second shot of Maisy is terrific. I love the way you composed it - the stylist's hands getting ready to go, and her face out of the frame, just a suggestion so the focus stays on the child, with that pensive little face. :love: Fabulous job.

Both these shots are only going to tug more at your heartstrings as time goes by. You do a great job with your family. :thumbsup:

Fabulous shots, they both have so much character and the black and white is done perfectly. I too love your Mom's stove :drool:

AlisonS said:
I too love your Mom's stove :drool:

Yes, my mother has the best kitchen gear. She's a regular Martha Stewart, you know, except for the prison time.... :lol:

Most reactions

Back