Misc Suppliers

nkmaurer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey,

I am working on starting my business and was just wondering what suppliers everyone uses for some of the following products and how much they cost:

wallet boxes
packaging for other prints- boxes, tissue, envelopes, bags

How many people put their logo on prints in photoshop and who uses an embosser.....where did you get your embosser?

Where do you order your price lists and business cards....I've notices that a lot of labs are offering business cards and printed press cards. Would you suggest designing let's say a 4x5.5 folded card to be a price list?

I am still working on my website issues.....I am trying to save cost by finding hopefully a friend of a friend to design it. Any suggestion on a good host that offers enough space to put low resolution session portraits even weddings online at a desent cost?

Thanks!
Noelle

I've been using Albums Inc. to order my 4x6" proof boxes. I also get a little silver string to wrap around it to make it look nice as well. http://www.albumsinc.com/
Tissue paper I just bought at a local paper store.
I did a trade with a friend to have her print some promotional materials for me (including business cards). I also found a guy on craigslist.org who wanted some pictures of his family done and so we did a trade where he designed my website and I did the pictures. It's not a bad idea for a starting business, but I'm definitely planning on redesigning my website in the near future. So, I suggest you get as many things through trade as you can because then you are getting your work out there at the same time.

I'm interested to hear what others use for their price list. I just print mine from word onto nice paper.
-April

Most reactions

New Topics

Back