Miss Alice For Tirediron

Ha! I thought she would grow into the ears but they seem to be keeping a little ahead of her lol

She's gotten so big! I hope she doesn't grow into those ears - they're just too good! :D

She has Lenny! I agree, her ears are awesome, now if she would only drop the selective hearing (because we KNOW she can hear us lol) ;)

Alice is actually quite a piece of work, when I say she's too smart I'm far from joking, she is literally always watching and thinking and figuring things out. These two pictures are quick shots from my ipod so sorry for the quality lol Miss Alice got this cushion from her Gramma, upon bringing it home the cats being cats had to try it out. This is Alice's solution for when she isn't using the cushion....

alice's cushion by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

Alices solution by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

But I thought cats just pour themselves around objects?

JUDI! Where have you been? The place just doesn't feel quite the same without you. Show us what you've been up to!

Wow. She is getting big! And she is still gorgeous.

Thanks Barb and Paul :)

Aw Paul (bunny hugs) thanks! I needed some time away from most things photography, slowly getting back into it now. I did post a shot in the general gallery though if you would like to take a peek ;)

hey sweet pea!!! We missed you!

Alice is gorgeous - what a coat she has - that second image really shows it off. I love her trick. "Now that I've dropped in this enormous obstacle, no cat would DARE get into my bed!" :lol: Definitely a thinker - wonderful dog. :586:

Terri! ((((BIG HUGS)))) Missed you lots my dear!

Don't know why it didn't occur to me before, but Alice's coat is just like a tortie cat :icon_cat:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back