Miss Alice

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Miss Alice is growing like a weed! Here are a few recent shots of her.

One of her favourite things to do is gather rocks from the river, days that the river is deep from rain she will lay on the bank and look longingly at it lol

Looking.....
IMG_0208-1 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

Found one!
IMG_0211-1 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

Proud of her rock :)

IMG_9996-1 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

And what a face!!

IMG_0120-1 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

The obligatory B&W lol
IMG_0105bw-1 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

Scatterbrained, it's my fav too ;)

John, aren't they glorious!? I thought she was going to grow into them but they are growing right along with her lol

Teehee, no wonder she has stolen my heart lol! ;)

She's adorable. My bad boy never quite grew into his ears either.

She's so beautiful!!!! These are really great shots of her.

Thanks so much all :) Funny thing is the ladies at the vets office comment on her ears every time we bring her in with Angus, if THEY are commenting on how big and impressive they are you know they must be lol!!

Alice is actually turning out to be a pretty awesome dog. A few days ago we were out playing fetch and we ended up wandering away for a walk around the property (hence no camera... booo!!) as we rounded a corner of a path 5 deer EXPLODED to their feet no more than 10 ft from us just in the woods at the edge of the field, 4 took off and one turned to us and snorted and stomped I said "stay!" so Alice placed herself between me and the deer and puffed all of her fur, stayed but stood her ground. When she didn't chase the deer decided to go. Talk about scary!! Good Dog!!!

On the other hand, tonight I was enjoying a nice soak in the tub, nobody is home so she was in the room with me, well.... I dunked my head under water, she panicked? and dove in to "save" me.... yeah... haven't had to have a shower after a bath before! lol!!

Wow...beautiful and obedient
sending you my 3 stooges

What a cutie! I always thought kids grew fast, until we got a puppy. They go from pup to dog in a snap. I couldn't believe it!

Love this set, thanks for posting!

Alice is a beauty. Also a pretty good companion. And the ears - the mood indicator antennas!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back