MISS ME?

everything is taking a turn for the better. Some people find solace and comfort at the cross, some find it at the bottom of a bottle...me? I just try to find humor somewhere...even if its at the expense of others!

8)
8)

md

Chin up. Good on ya for doing the honorable thing when put in a place not your own. "The most honorable are scarce ever known. They are as unnoticed and neccesary as the cornerstone of a great edifice."

Now Voo....leave him alone! :p

Matt: you can't choose what you will and won't see when being a caretaker. That's why so many people just recoil at the thought of it. It's hard to see any weakness or vulnerability in those who once cared for us, and seemed so strong. But you're right, you probably are stronger for it. And you'll always know you did the right thing by your mom, bitching or not. That part doesn't matter, in the long run. You were THERE.

So I repeat: such a good son! :cheer:

manda said:
Ive been asking about you, mister!

Glad to hear things are going ok for you again.

We missed ya!!! :heart:

god i love her.

terri, I really appreciate it, but sometimes it was just too much, ya know? im here now though, thats all that matters!

md

MD, hang in there! I've always thought you were such a nice guy but now this confirms it. Take care of yourself, too, though. And if that means giving someone else a kick in the pants (ie, siblings or whoever else needs to be helping out), do what you've gotta do.

P.S., I know what you mean about doing the right thing because it's what needs to be done but I tend to get pissed off about stuff like that, too. Sometimes we're just put in situations that someone else should be handling.

I completely agree neve!! I just felt like I was too young to be dealing with this, i have young adult things to do....But I will have my free time. First thing Im gonna do is travel!

md

For what little it's worth Matt good luck with everything and best wishes to you and your family.
I for one had missed you so a big welcome back!

Most reactions

Back