Miss Raven...

aprilraven said:
me and nicole, and terri, and photogal are gonna have to make a road trip....

dont ya'll think??
Whoa. What a great time that would be. :thumbup:

aprilraven said:
me and nicole, and terri, and photogal are gonna have to make a road trip....

dont ya'll think??

do you realize where all we have to go? Texas, Washington State, Canada, Georgia .... I say, since Arkansas is a good central location ... everyone come here, we'll party at Raven's crypt and light the bon fire and play volleyball all weekend!

who's in? I'll cook!

anicole said:
do you realize where all we have to go? Texas, Washington State, Canada, Georgia .... I say, since Arkansas is a good central location ... everyone come here, we'll party at Raven's crypt and light the bon fire and play volleyball all weekend!

who's in? I'll cook!
Sounds good! (got bored reading) :p

Arkansas isn't too far :thumbup:

LittleMan said:
Sounds good! (got bored reading) :p

figured ya would ...

then I decided that I haven't done anything productive in three days, why start an hour before quitting time?!

OOOHHH! I know ... we can call it Ravie's Rave!

(where's Bace & MDowdy's picture?)

yay aprilraven! it defeinitely wouldn't be the same without you!
you're just awesome :D :hugs:
:cheers: heres to another 2k!
:wav:

I can't believe I missed this thread! CONGRATS to you, TPF is a better place with you as a part of it! :hug::

Oh, and go HAWGS!

Alison said:
I can't believe I missed this thread! CONGRATS to you, TPF is a better place with you as a part of it! :hug::

Oh, and go HAWGS!
yeah, I was wondering where you were... :p

I would have thought that Chiller and myself posting body parts would draw you in... :wink:

LittleMan said:
yeah, I was wondering where you were... :p

I would have thought that Chiller and myself posting body parts would draw you in... :wink:

:biglaugh: That was funny... You forget that I'm so awesome that you'd actually love me more than you love yourself... :shock: ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back