Missed it again

SilentRaven

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.silentraven.com
this one was hard freehanding. i still cant believe it came out as sharp as it did.

sub.jpg

very graphical, but a bit too dark to distinguish the subject of the pic without the title...

Thats sweet.... Looks almost very matrix in the composition and colour.... I'd have a big print of that... I like! Lots!

You get a real sense of motion from this shot, nice one. ( and thats nothing to do with the JD & Coke i'm presently throw ing down my neck) have you tried uping the brightness a bit to get a touch more detail ?

Hey... you just put that in from Half Life! ;)

How did you get the blue spark there?

magali said:
very graphical, but a bit too dark to distinguish the subject of the pic without the title...

Not to be so contrary, but I disgree... seems pretty obvious to me, but then I have a fascination with subways bordering on a fetish.

also, i wasnt really trying to make it so obvious to everyone.

as far as the brightness...it looked fine at home on my LCD Digital Display, but seeing it on an analog crt monitor, it does look darker. I may edit it later tonight.

i'm still trying to figure out where the blue spark is from. :)

also, i wasnt really trying to make it so obvious to everyone.

as far as the brightness...it looked fine at home on my LCD Digital Display, but seeing it on an analog crt monitor, it does look darker. I may edit it later tonight.

i'm still trying to figure out where the blue spark is from. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back