MISSING...but not forgotten....

Seriously though! We miss you Avis and Uncle Albert! The forum isn't the same without you!

Not so seriously! If you don't get ya'lls butts back here, we will HUNT you down!

Well... I know where Uncle Albert is. Up here in Cannuckville. :mrgreen: WE actually just toured an ice cube farm last weekend and wee went ice fishing, but we did not catch any ice that day.
He is fine, and since coming here, it is soo cold, he no longer needs his meds.

Chiller said:
Well... I know where Uncle Albert is. Up here in Cannuckville. :mrgreen: WE actually just toured an ice cube farm last weekend and wee went ice fishing, but we did not catch any ice that day.
He is fine, and since coming here, it is soo cold, he no longer needs his meds.

Ah, Chiller! Thanks for the info! I don't suppose you know anything about Avis, eh? I'm still thinking it may be some kind of conspiracy!

and thanks for coming in! I was beginning to think we were the only one who cared!

so was i.... funny how people scatter when i come in a room.....should be used to it i guess..

thanks chiller...is he still with you? or did he head out? can you get him to write in and say hi???

like calliope said, so many quiet and not so quiet ones miss them both...

i feel the urge to go huntin.... you hunt in canada chiller??
or just haunt??

aprilraven said:
so was i.... funny how people scatter when i come in a room.....should be used to it i guess..

thanks chiller...is he still with you? or did he head out? can you get him to write in and say hi???

like calliope said, so many quiet and not so quiet ones miss them both...

i feel the urge to go huntin.... you hunt in canada chiller??
or just haunt??

my problem is people turn to stone with they look me in the eye! i always have to walk around with sunglasses!

:thumbup: mistress medusa.....

i love that....

wonder where everyone is...? thinking i am feeling like i have yellow fever, and the civil war doctor is headed to me with the saw.....

i know what you mean...

at least we now know uncle albert is ok. now, we must focus in avis! Perhaps no one is talking b/c they're afraid... see, it really is a conspiracy and if people talk, they are afraid of the consequences...

ooohhh..

Alas ... back from the Department of Finance and Revenue ... it wasn't Avis but a Budget wannabe ...

I did see a yellow feather from the Big Bird thread, though ... wonder if that was a clue?

where oh where has avis gone??? i fear for him...

there is something fishy going on... and thats right up his alley!!!

come on, avis... your HOOKED..... i can feel the anchor rising in you..

spill....!! wave if you read this!! sea, you cant be shellfish....

Raven ... what was that song they used to play on Magic 105? The fishing song? Oh! Quick ... think!

Calliope said:
Ah, Chiller! Thanks for the info! I don't suppose you know anything about Avis, eh? I'm still thinking it may be some kind of conspiracy!

and thanks for coming in! I was beginning to think we were the only one who cared!

Havent seen Avis, but Uncle and me are going picture taking tomorrow. Might drag him to the cemetery. He said he is dying to get there. :lol:

Chiller said:
Havent seen Avis, but Uncle and me are going picture taking tomorrow. Might drag him to the cemetery. He said he is dying to get there. :lol:

ahaha... ahaha.... look at who is cracking jokes with us..!!! come on down chiller, your gonna love it here..

pallie... the song was entitled "wet dreams..."

in gulf stream... remember?? :p cool song...

that, and dead puppies...

who was the dj? oh.. oh.. i know dr. demento....remember??

Watch for Ravin and Robin ... you're in their neck of the woods now ... and they make no bones about people tromping through their yard ... just give a howl as you enter the gate and things will be fine!

HEY AprilRaven ... maybe Avis decided to CARPe Diem ...

Most reactions

Back