Mission Chapel

Rick50

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Mission San Juan Capistrano. Inside the chapel which was pretty dark. Hand Held 1/160 sec, F/3.2, ISO3200.
I took several photo's but this is the only one that didn't have the white alter blown out.
Ornate stuff they did back in the day (1776).

141018-5323-L.jpg

Nicely captured; the parishioner in the wheel-chair adds a real element of interest here. Can you increase the exposure on that portion a little?

There, I did some exposure adjustment in Lightroom in that area. Should show up above.

I love the mission in Capistrano. Your image is of the Serra Chapel, I believe it was built a few years after the founding of the Mission. The Serra Chapel is the oldest, working building in California.

bw for me :)

I love the mission in Capistrano. Your image is of the Serra Chapel, I believe it was built a few years after the founding of the Mission. The Serra Chapel is the oldest, working building in California.
Thanks Gary. I have been meaning to visit all (22?) Missions. I've been to 9 of them so far. The 1st Mission founded was in San Diego in 1769 but was moved some years later.
Mission%20099-L.jpg

The altar shot is very nice but I think it's leaning slightly to the right.

In BW, Not as good for me. I upped the exposure a tad too.
141018-5323-2-L.jpg

still bw for me ;)
it's jmho

Most reactions

Back