Missouri! Where are you guys?

RyanLilly

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Alright, Who is from Missouri? I know that there is at least Sabbath, Keith, and myself in St. Louis. I'm fairly open for anything, and I do have another friend in Springfield that I was planning to visit sometime, as well, so if anyone wants to do a Springfield/Bolivar meetup that would be cool. Or if anyone is going to be near St. Louis, let me know. If anyone has any Ideas post 'em here.

MID-MO here. Columbia exactly. If ever in the hood give a shout. I always am willing to go on a shoot with new people. Oh wait I have never gone with anybody else. ha ha

I live about 60 miles southeast of Springfield in the middle of nowhere. But I'm kind of nervous about meeting people on the internet, so sorry. :(

Holy cow your way down there.

The entire county I live in doesn't have a stop light, so... yeah. :)

Edited to add: It does sort of, but it just flashes. Its not a green-yellow-red stoplight.

Its 15 miles to the nearest gas station or grocery store, 30 miles to the nearest Wal-Mart, McDonald's or Movie theater, and 105 miles to the nearest Mall or Best Buy.

Ah West Plains, home of the Zizzers. I have a Brother that lives in Forsyth is that close?

Ah West Plains, home of the Zizzers. I have a Brother that lives in Forsyth is that close?

I could get there in an hour if I drove fast enough. West Plains is about the same. And Branson is an hour and a half, basically.

The name of the town is Pontiac. It takes a while to get to anywhere from here. It drives me nuts

*dreams of a day where he lives within 10 miles of a Wal-Mart*

Alrighty, moving along from mystery and paranoia...I'm Keith from Bolivar, MO and would LOVE to meet some new people! Especially RyanLilly & Sabbath whom I have had countless good conversations with here on TPF. Bolivar is 30 minutes north of Springfield, about 1.5 hours north of Branson, 2.25 hours south of KC, and 4 hours southwest of St. Louis.

Bikefreax, I was near Columbia last weekend shooting a dirt track race at XX Speedway. It's a unique track that has no website, never advertises, is in the middle of nowhere, yet still attracts a ton of people. It's just outside of California, MO. I think that's about 45 minutes from you, and if you haven't been, certainly worth a visit.

Dates? Fridays good? Sundays?

West St. Louis county here. If you know where Marquette High School is, I live a few blocks from there. If I'm not mistaken, isn't Pontiac near Bull Shoals lake?

West St. Louis county here. If you know where Marquette High School is, I live a few blocks from there. If I'm not mistaken, isn't Pontiac near Bull Shoals lake?

STL would be a neat place to meet up. It sounds like most of you are up there, so let's plan something up there sometime.

I am in northeastern MO but travel a lot. I am working tomorrow (monday) in Osage Beach at the Lake of the Ozarks. Last night I stayed in Overland Park (KC), after stopping by Columbia. Last weekend I was in STL.

Any place is good for me.

I am in northeastern MO but travel a lot. I am working tomorrow (monday) in Osage Beach at the Lake of the Ozarks. Last night I stayed in Overland Park (KC), after stopping by Columbia. Last weekend I was in STL.

Any place is good for me.

What the heck do you do? I didn't realize missouri zoos were that exciting.

Any time you guys are ready, there's cold beer waiting at my house. Your even welcome to sleep on my living room floor.

I'm not sure how the St.Louis Zoo stacks up to others as far as excitement goes, but it is FREE! And pretty big especially for a free zoo.

I probably have the most flexible schedule of anyone here, being unemployed and waiting for people to call me back about a new job, So Maybe if Sabbaths job takes him near STL sometime soon, we could work around that.

Most reactions

Back