Missouri! Where are you guys?

Alrighty. I just got a job...today, actually! Pretty exciting. Sabbath, you'd better let us know when you'll be in town. Maybe Sept 5-6th?

I'm Larry and live in downtown Springfield. I'm orginally from Little Rock, AR, so I guess I'm only half Missourian. Does that count?

you bet. maybe we'll carpool up to St. Louis for the trip. I will be driving through Springfield to get to St. Louis. Just somehow prove to me that you're legit, and not wanting to rob me on the way :).

How do you know that I don't just want to rob you when you get here? :lol:

Had one interview earlier this week, and have another next week, so between the two I hope something works out.

Hi,
I believe in God i will listen to him and also say anything to him only so we have to help the people who are really in help. And not every one who had asked so we have to be careful in the society we should not believe any one. They wont be like before they will change the word if they are in trouble or problem..

======================================================

Rockeyraj..

A place for Drug Treatment and also Curing..

Missouri Drug Addiction

Hi,
I believe in God i will listen to him and also say anything to him only so we have to help the people who are really in help. And not every one who had asked so we have to be careful in the society we should not believe any one. They wont be like before they will change the word if they are in trouble or problem..

======================================================

Rockeyraj..

A place for Drug Treatment and also Curing..

Missouri Drug Addiction

???

I'm in the middle of all of ya'll. CO-MO is where it's at.

Same here. I am heading down to Flat Branch parks as we speak.

Hello all, I'm in St. Charles, Mo that is just west of St. Louis. I've also got some pretty good photos at the zoo!

There is also some neat architecture around the city. A lot of stuff to photograph, although I have to admit I havent done much yet but plan to soon.

Hey Fellow Missourians =)

Living is the STL right here getting a new Nikon D80 in a few days and maybe some of u guys want to go for a shoot possiblty the zoo, etc.

Haha .. been in this forum for few months ... but have not check out this thread ... and yes ... Learning photography is a new hobby of mine ... and I live in St. Louis as well.

sounds like St. Louis is the place to go.

I used to live in KC. Lenexa area.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back