Misty Morning

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The fog was really heavy yesterday morning, and it gave a really eerie look to the beach. Im not really happy with this shot, as it looked better in person, but the only reason I kept it, was every time I look at , the bench seems to look like it was floating.
.....and Im off the back meds now :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Mistymorning.jpg

thats sand around it??? it does look like its floating!! that is just great chiller!!

i would be delieriously happy with it.....(but i'm easy....) watch it.. i can hear you!!

That sand looks kind of greenish... how so?
It does not look like a beach at first sight.
But I see why you are happy with this photo. Fog does give things such an eerie or etherial look. Very nice. I hope to get many more fog photos this fall!

Chiller this shot is very cool, I like your composition here and the bench does look like it is floating. I don't know how you continuously up with such great shots even the ones you personally don't like come out great! Love your work!!

i love the mood this image conveys Chiller. strong composition. :thumbup:

wonderful composition.. well done chiller.. love the mood about it :D
thanks for sharing

Very nice. I was also out the otehr morning but was in a hurry and missed some great fog shots. The fog was pretty thick where I am.

Eric

Hey Chiller -- it's a great shot. It makes me think "I'm just gonna step off the face of the earth for a while ..." , which fits me lately!

Keeper. Definitely. :thumbup:

Thanks everyone. I was going to get rid of this shot, but I think I will keep it. My eye just keeps going over to the floating bench.
I think the sand colour was a mix of the morning sun trying to come up over the fog and the light that was just over and off to the left of the bench. The light is full of ...well....dead bugs. It is supposed to be white, but the "globe" is this ugly yellow/green colour. There is a summers full of dead bugs in the bottom of the globe. Other then that, I dont know why the colour. The only ps work, was a slight crop on the right side.

Thanks again.

Most reactions

Back