Misty!

G. Ike

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
She is such a hard cat to photograph, but if you can get her to stand still she looks great. Any comments or constructive criticism on this one? Thanks in advance,

George

DSCF6073.jpg

Cat has great expression. I say crop out most of the foregorund. Focus on the cat.

I love the pic. im new to the whole photography thing so i like pics as they are taken. i understand a lot can be done with editing software but im still trying to get the picture part down first.. if you prefer cropping go for it but i think for a better picture next time dont have such a distracting foreground.. after all it takes up over 50% of the picture and unless that was your goal (& judging by misty being your main topic i dont think it was) it just distracts the viewer from your main subject.. so if u want crop this image but bare in mind it will save you time if you better prepare the surroundings of your subject for the photo.. or simply focus more on your subject..

but again i love the pic just how it is
Joe

Thanks for the input, guys! I cropped the picture and I think i prefer the cropped one.
DSCF6073_2.jpg

Most reactions

Back