Mixed portraits

Andersbirger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi, some different portraits taken in the last year. Enjoy :wink:

5-1.jpg

I used a flash extension for this one and flashed them from the right side and the rest of the picture is underexposed 3 - 4 apertures, so you can still clearly see the sun in the top

8.jpg

This is a football player, or soccer as most of you guys would call it ;) Playing on a Danish team called FC Copenhagen. No flash or effect, just shooting

10.jpg

He is lying on a oval sofa table with a black carpet on the floor. Again flash, plus two and aperture minus two. I had a bit of a problem with the middle of the white "sun" reflection in the table, and it burned out a bit to much, annoying...!

11.jpg

No flash, natural light from a sharp autum sun through the big windows. The shadow in the back-right is from a building scaffold outside.

Thats all for now. Hope you like and please comment, good or bad!!

Nice day to you all

Anders

Nice series and I appreciate your explanations of how you shot these.

i like them a lot!, natural & cool portraits, brilliant!

i have only one complaint; the sun in the first photo, it gives an artificial ambient to the pict.

and one simple question...wich camera do you use?

Thanks guys, much appreciated !!!
I see what you mean with the sun, maybe it´s a bit over the top.

The camera is a Canon eos 1D + 25 - 70 mm lens and of course my indispensable flash extension-cord.

goodnight

Anders

I like all of them!
I would love the last one if his second eye was clearly visible! and number 2 is great!

Most reactions

Back