mmm... beer...

Sorry not too artsy ...I m drunk already...lol

IMG_6294.jpg

^^^
Good beer. :)

Love it and Red Stripe...........yuengling is a staple around here........I heard you like that!

Also like Blue Moon. cheers!!

I like the "action" caught in the third, the drips and spills and the head, but I actually prefer the colors of the first 2. Nice work.

I think you should post one full like that ONE #3 and one empty!!!! The empty one will make me feel good!

...It's empty now. :lmao:

I don't feel like getting my camera out again though. Maybe tomorrow... :lol:

Hahahaa! I was going to say...the only way those pics could get better is if the glasses were empty ;)

I think you should post one full like that ONE #3 and one empty!!!! The empty one will make me feel good!

...It's empty now. :lmao:

I don't feel like getting my camera out again though. Maybe tomorrow... :lol:

Hahahaa! I was going to say...the only way those pics could get better is if the glasses were empty ;)

I will do an 'empty' shot tomorrow. Freshly drained glass, foam still running down the sides... :)

I like the "action" caught in the third, the drips and spills and the head, but I actually prefer the colors of the first 2. Nice work.

Me too, on all counts.

The beer from 1 & 2 with the action of 3.

They were different beers though, that's what the color difference is from.

What all are you drinking?

Right now? Fat Tire.

#1 & 2 were Shiner Bock though (you may not have tried it before, I think it's only available in Texas). If you like Yuengling, you would like Shiner.

Nver heard of those.....lol must be a Texas thing

Shiner is a Texas thing, but you should be able to find Fat Tire there.
I drank it a lot when I lived in DE.

It's made by New Belgium Brewing (Ft. Collins, CO).

#3 is the best. Fairly nice head and I like the spill and the shadow not being cut off.

But I hope you realize that beer photos never use beer. Nobody is going to pour beer after beer and shoot frantically for 25 seconds while the head is still good. :lmao: This is definitely a case where props are used. That includes the spills.

But personally I would rather drink the beer than waste my time photographing it. :lol:

BTW, if anyone is interested I'm working on putting together a photo tour of Germany/Belgium/France and their breweries... Will be a 10 day tour so that with travel back and forth to the US, you're looking at a 2 week vacation.

Most reactions

Back