mmmm...Coffee.

Gotta have a cup in the morning.
morning.gif
And then about 4:00 I get a hankering for another. I try to keep it to just 2 cups a day, but if I eat in a restaurant, I usually have one at the end of the meal so that can mean as many as 4 cups a day.
lotsocoffee.gif

oh great anty,,, may I speak? I am almost at 1000 posts oh powerful non-sharer of those cool smileys?

oh great anty,,, may I speak? I am almost at 1000 posts oh powerful non-sharer of those cool smileys?

Not giving too many secrets away, but if you right-click on the smiley and select properties, you'll find out where they come from - however, be warned you'll be collecting a lot of bookmarks, not very faithful is our Anti.

Tea please...

Not giving too many secrets away, but if you right-click on the smiley and select properties, you'll find out where they come from - however, be warned you'll be collecting a lot of bookmarks, not very faithful is our Anti.

Tea please...

agreed... ha ha now.. i know her secret... now i can destroy her.. :) sorry.. onto coffee... with baileys..? coffeetini anyone?

not really a coffee drinker. if i do have a cup it makes me feel unwell and i get a headache too sometimes, it's the same with chocolate and coke-cola. I think it must be something to do with caffine.

I Prefare tea. In work i will drink 10-15 cups of green tea a day.

Hope your drinking decaf tea, cause tea will keep you up too ;)

Anyone else a coffee drinker? I personally cannot live without coffee. I drink a pot a day or so, It'll probably kill me eventually, but damn I love it!

How much coffee does everyone drink? And those of you from across the pond; are there many coffee drinkers or do you stick with tea?

I guess I should invest in IS, or VR lenses to compensate for the caffeine jitters.:lol:

Only one, pff feather weight

I drink on average three pots a day

Coffee makes the world go round...

Two cups a day, about. One before going to school, one to warm me up after walking home :D

I used to hate coffee; I would only ever drink tea. Then I went to America last Christmas and became addicted to coffee. Its nicer than the coffee we have here. I now switch between tea and coffee - I stick to coffee when I am in America because I find hot america tea is evil...I do love iced tea though! We don't really get that here...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back