Mmmmm, beer.

You can't go wrong with beer

No, you really can't...

....oh wait. Budweiser :eek-73:
The bar I go to has 10 real ales on draft, 5 Belgium beers on draft, 3 German beers 10 ciders and loads of bottled beers its heaven

Well that's nice for you. A bit of a hike - and a swim - for me, however. But as you can see, I'm not lacking in choice. The taps you can see in the picture are only a fraction of what was available at that pub. And that's only one pub. There are other local pubs with a similar selection, as well as several breweries for excellent locally-brewed beers. So don't you worry your pretty little head - we've got plenty of good beer to drink and don't ever have to resort to Bud if we don't want to. :801:

No, you really can't...

The bar I go to has 10 real ales on draft, 5 Belgium beers on draft, 3 German beers 10 ciders and loads of bottled beers its heaven

Well that's nice for you. A bit of a hike - and a swim - for me, however. But as you can see, I'm not lacking in choice. The taps you can see in the picture are only a fraction of what was available at that pub. And that's only one pub. There are other local pubs with a similar selection, as well as several breweries for excellent locally-brewed beers. So don't you worry your pretty little head - we've got plenty of good beer to drink and don't ever have to resort to Bud if we don't want to. :801:
I dread the thought of Buds

breakfast of champions!

12124452_10206776125794330_915052589_o.jpg

No, you really can't...

I dread the thought of Buds

You and me both, man. I'd rather have no beer than drink that swill.

Hell, I'd even prefer Efes, the cheap Turkish beer I drank for the three years I lived in Istanbul.

I love the composition of these!!! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back