MmmMm... Silent Hill...

hobbes28

Incredible
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.fatephoto.com
I don't know how many folks here have played the original Silent Hill for the Playstation, but IMO, it was one of the creepiest games ever created. I used to play it at night with the lights out and the surround sound blasting. Makes for a reaaaaallly creepy night. Anyway, they just released the movie. The preview looks so close that it has very good potential. I know what I'll be watching soon. :twisted:

hobbes28 said:
I don't know how many folks here have played the original Silent Hill for the Playstation, but IMO, it was one of the creepiest games ever created. I used to play it at night with the lights out and the surround sound blasting. .
Done that!

The games - I have played 1 and 2 - are magnificent pieces of horror in all media not just games. If the main character is good and they keep the theme dark they might pull it off. As long as it's not a resident evil which it doesn't look like it will be.

and there is... pyramid head! anyone whos played the second one knows how terrifying it is. One thing I would say is though the bits in hell don't look moody enough.

HOLY CRAP! that game was amazingly scary. i loved it in ( i think it was the first ) with all the mist, and the radio static.... such a good game

Just watched the preivew.. the start is just like in the game :)

it looks great, i cant wait!!

Well, I never played the game, but I remember I watched a friend of mine play it for a few minutes once. But holy F. That trailer looked spooky as hell. Is it possible they'll make a good movie out a video game? I don't know if I can handle this.

I only played the original on the ps and loved it, one of those stay up all night games. Hope they do it justice for the film :D

I remember when it the first one came out on PS, I'm not much into playing the games but I thought what a creepy film it would make. Trailor looked good from what I saw :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back