MN Twins 'ALMOST' Ball on Bat

Discussion in 'Photojournalism & Sports Gallery' started by PhotoXopher, Sep 14, 2009.

1. PhotoXopher

PhotoXopher TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Went to a Twins game yesterday and had a blast... shot this at 1600 ISO with my D90 and Sigma 18-250 lens.

[​IMG]

A couple more from the day:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And this one I just thought was kind of funny, I happened to catch the cotton candy bag in mid air :lol:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 14, 2009
  2. austriker

austriker TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    dang looks like you had some nice seats at the good ole dome

3. 1 Pic > 1,000 Words

1 Pic > 1,000 Words TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Despite the fact that I'm a Tigers fan and the only reason the Twins beat us is because Jim Leyland made bonehead moves like taking magglio & guillen out of the game, as well as pinch running a slower everett for the fast and better hitting santiago....in addition to continuously putting Raburn in LF, even though he makes an error every game lol.

That was not suppose to go on that long, guess I'm still upset. Anyway, those are really nice pics, I think the first one is unique in that it's verticle. I like the last one with the cotton candy in mid-air, that was a "sweet" shot lol. I think the 3rd and 4th are my favorites though, really good job. oh, btw, alds gm2: "Mark Texiera and bases loaded no outs, yet no runs"