Discussion in 'Landscape & Cityscape' started by da1nonlymikeo, Mar 24, 2010.
Just a few shots from the other day. thanks for looking
None of these really do much for me but it looks like you're just playing around with your new camera so I won't be too hard on you.
haha correct. just purchased it... guess its that noticeable any tips?
I have a little more time now than I had before - sorry for the short post earlier.
1. Had potential but whatever is blurring the chain is distracting - some may like the effect on this shot however.
2. The focus point seems to be in a weird location and the tilt is throwing me off.
3. Had potential if the tree weren't blocking the subject. In this one I would have also placed the subject in the left third or right third of the photo - too centered.
4. Fence with part of an out of focus building behind it. Nice practice with depth of field however (same, but reverse goes for number 5.
5. See above.
6. Again, centered subject which may have worked if it were shot in portrait orientation since he's placed in the lower third of the frame. Get closer as well.
7. Power line is distracting as is the angle - might be a good candidate for some antique or black and white post processing however. The building being cut off on the bottom also bugs me, along with the sign in the frame.
Hope that helps, keep shooting!
thank you i will keep these in mind next time i go out.
Separate names with a comma.