Mo C&C

If you are looking for C&C on the picture, then thats what you have gotten. If you wanted C&C on the story as well as the picture you should have given some background about the image.

Also, if you took it to look like something with different effects and what not, then you also should have said that too.

As far as the image itself, enough has been said about just the image.

If you are looking for C&C on the picture, then thats what you have gotten. If you wanted C&C on the story as well as the picture you should have given some background about the image.

Also, if you took it to look like something with different effects and what not, then you also should have said that too.

As far as the image itself, enough has been said about just the image.
+1

bad cropping, bad focus, terrible noise, no contrast, and the image looks flat

Are all your shots taken through tinted windows or an ND filter?

'Technically' this photo is terrible for the same reasons all your other photos are. I really don't know what to critique, you seem to have your own style and refuse to do anything along the lines of what I would consider popular good photography.

By no means do I mean to talk down on your work, I honestly just don't get it and it doesn't appeal to me.

If anything, you're consistent and I'm glad you're enjoying photography - I hope it brings joy to your life. Perhaps one day your style will catch on and I'll get a feel for it.

Thank you for sharing your work.

You are VERY nice...:thumbup:

BTW I keep forgetting the user name, and keep clicking on these threads. I'll make sure to pay more attention next time.

bad cropping, bad focus, terrible noise, no contrast, and the image looks flat
kettle-black.jpg

Uh Hummm. some of your images have been on display also.

BTW I keep forgetting the user name, and keep clicking on these threads. I'll make sure to pay more attention next time.
well that was harsh :(
Sure wasn't.
You know what you're doing, and I just don't find it entertaining. You know you could set your camera to Auto and get a better product, but you seemed to have manipulated it in such a way to make it as bland as you could. Then posted it here in light of all your other CC threads, and knew what you were getting into.
:thumbup:

well that was harsh :(
Sure wasn't.
You know what you're doing, and I just don't find it entertaining. You know you could set your camera to Auto and get a better product, but you seemed to have manipulated it in such a way to make it as bland as you could. Then posted it here in light of all your other CC threads, and knew what you were getting into.
:thumbup:
im gonna have to disagree with that my good sir

I'll have to agree with Dominantly here. I hardly ever look at the author of the thread but I saw this had 20 something comments so I figured I would check it out and once again it's another picture from er111a.

There's not much to be said about your pictures, they really don't have any impact on me. A lot of the times I'll see a picture on here and I'll think "Wow, this person really took their time on the conception of this image and it is really a wonderful piece of art" I have never thought that about your work. I feel like maybe you don't put enough time into them?

Just my thoughts..

I'll have to agree with Dominantly here. I hardly ever look at the author of the thread but I saw this had 20 something comments so I figured I would check it out and once again it's another picture from er111a.

There's not much to be said about your pictures, they really don't have any impact on me. A lot of the times I'll see a picture on here and I'll think "Wow, this person really took their time on the conception of this image and it is really a wonderful piece of art" I have never thought that about your work. I feel like maybe you don't put enough time into them?

Just my thoughts..
......maybe

it tells a story.... of a guy who should throw away his camera and walk his dog more often. lol

Most reactions

Back