Mobile photostudio

emayd

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
_mg_0298.jpg

Interesting... honestly, I'm not really sure what to think of it. It is a great shot -- crisp, clear, but rather dark (which may be purposeful?) The little girl is definately a cutie, but it seems to be lacking something and I'm not sure what that something is. Anyone else figure it out?

I really love this chiaroscuro effect just the way you captured it, Eduard!
To my mind it is not too dark, for the girl's face is lit by the camera-phone's pre-flash light? Does it have something like that? Or is it the flash and you managed to push your button in the VERY right moment?!? We see what "Mommy" sees on her phone display and "Mommy" is just as much lit by whatever pink light source there is somewhere behind the girl to not disappear into the background.

Plus the girl is super-cute.
I give it a triple :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I really like this shot, and thank god Lafoto used an SAT word like "chiaroscuro"! Otherwise I wouldn't have known the right word, but that is definitely it. And it's done very well...reminds me of a David painting.

Awesome!

jocose said:
I really like this shot, and thank god Lafoto used an SAT word like "chiaroscuro"!
Not fair! This is her second language and I don't even know what it means!:confused:

I agree on the crop idea. Neet colors and neet photo!

I agree on the crop idea.

I disagree this. Because after crop relative distance betwee subjects on picture will be too big. After that picture will be break up.

Most reactions

Back