Model digitaly retuched

df3photo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.df3photo.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I posted afew pics from this shoot earlier including an unfinished version of this photo. I want to hear what everyone thinks about it... good? bad? ugly?
thanks for looking!:D
Galina_works1e.sized.jpg

thanks!

I'm sorry, but it's too much of too much IMHO. Either do cross processing or blur, but not both. Hopefully you don't take that wrong, because I like the photograph. I also admire processing. I really think this photo can work with the right amount of the latter.

thanks for the input! I didnt cross process, i just played with the levels did alittle gaussian (?spelling) blur then i actually cut out the parts in focus and over layed them and tried to match the coloring. then played with there opacity.
heres the original
Galina14.jpg

and yes, the colors need fixed on it...

thanks Darin3200. I thought that the eye seemed to be the focal point of the shot, thats why I kept that in focus... I also thought it looked alittle out of place so i tried bringing other parts into focus but there not as evident on this smaller version. Other things i brought into focus are parts of her hood, lips, frunt of her jacket, nose ring (which you can hardley see...) and her necklace. they all still have the blure behind them.

The blurred one hurts my eyes to look at it, honestly. I like the idea you are going for though, with the eye being in focus and all...just don't think it quite works with this picture. I think it might work better with a lower key photo than a high key photo, but that's merely a guess and I could be totally wrong.

I've sent to your e-mail my variant

What effect are you actullay trying to achieve with this image? A sharp and polished skin look with everything else a bit blurred possibly?

Sorry man...but I think you went way overboard on the blur in that first one. It is just too much. Try gaussian blur at about 20% and then bring back the eyes/lips etc. to sharpen them.
You want it to be subtle and not so noticeable.
Your model is young and has beautiful skin...I wouldn't blur it at all.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back