Model Head Shot

Hi,

The model, herself, is lovely. I'm not grooving on that border thing you've got going on though. :wink: And, the image could be sharper. Nice pose, though, even if a little cliche, as most headshots are. :)

Keep it up!!

(Cut and paste) "And, the image could be sharper." The original is tack sharp, but when I shrink it down to the size allowed by this site (341 kb) in order to get it uploaded it gets pixelated. Don't know what to do about it. A smaller image doesn't get pixelated, but I get complaints that it is too small to be easily seen.

Tally Ho

sharpen it in photoshop after you downsize to get it to the original sharpness.

nice photo. if you want critique though, post it in the critique section.

nice photo. if you want critique though, post it in the critique section.
Actually, since he didn't include any info with the image or ask for critique, he posted it in the correct forum. :)

I really like the lighting here - very lovely portrait. She seems very relaxed in front of the camera, too. Nice work!

Not looking for critique. I have posted images on other sites in the critique sections and the typical response is something like this. "I have been taking nice pitchers for three weeks now, and while I know absolutely nothing about portraits, after looking at your image I think you should have turned your flash on because there is a shadow on one side of the face. Also she has her head tipped, she should have been straight up and down. The flash built into my Canon Sure Shot really makes a person's face look really great. Try it sometime."

Posting them where critique isn't requested prevents others from showing their lack of knowledge so everyone can see it!

Tally Ho

Tally Ho said:
Posting them where critique isn't requested prevents others from showing their lack of knowledge so everyone can see it!

Tally Ho

Oh, I've never known posting in a non-critique area to stop someone from showing their lack of knowelege. Most people that show their lack of knowelege in one area are pretty good about showing it in other areas as well. ;)

Mike

Most reactions

Back