Model: Jessica (NSFW - mild lingerie)

#1 doesn't really do anything for me, I do like the concept of #2.

#3 - shame you clipped some of her hand off. My own personal opinion is I'm not a huge fan of 'the blob'.

#5 loving the sign, fits perfectly. :):)

Number 5 is absolutely brilliant. The placement of the sign is pretty clever. Made me laugh out loud. I agree with Big Mike. There is quite a variety of colors, but I think you really pulled it off.

The quality of these shots is just great. Some of the colour choices kind of bug me, like #2; it seems just too orange and it doesn't necessarily look vintage. But you obviously know what you're doing behind a camera and I will admit I'm a bit jealous of some of these shots.

That last one kind of bugs me. With that lighting and that exposure, it kind of looks like a myspace shot. But with a half stop more light, it would look like the glamour shot it's trying to be.

I genuinely like them all, though.

"unconditional satisfaction guaranteed".. love it on #5...
i would reshoot it, get her a doll like makeup and doll like expression on her face like if she was a doll that you could pick up at a store

Lovely model! Freckles and blues eyes = :drool:

I like #2 the best, but I have one gripe about it: the frame chops off the top of her head.

Wow... thanks for digging this thread up and for the compliments! :)

Most reactions

Back