Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Recent photoshoot. Model hired me for portfolio work:

DSC_4683.JPG

DSC_4736.JPG

DSC_5182.JPG

DSC_5340.JPG

(OK this one was something she wanted, to look like an old photo)
DSC_5439_70s.jpg

(This one wasn't really good for her port, but I liked it as a picture!)

DSC_5667.JPG

#1: I like the contrast between the bright background and the more shadowed model. It's an interesting reversal of the usual order. It doesn't hurt that the model is attractive, either :thumbup:.

#5: The 'coffee stains' are a nice detail.

#6: As you said, this doesn't really work for her portfolio, but my first thought on viewing it was that I could see it being a movie still, if you imagine the model walking out of the frame with the sun behind her.

John.

Looks like she was freezing for the bikini photos

The only thing I don't like about #1 is the light streak across her chest. The rest are pretty sweet. She's definitely a beautiful model...

These are good but i agree about the legs in #1... because of the straight-on angle and the straight shaddows extending/continuing straight under her legs look strangely long yet stubby...i think it may the boots...yes.....it may have worked better without the boots and a slight angle

Nice shots, pretty girl.
I think if that big blob of light wasnt there in #6 it would be a very nice shot. The colors of the dress and the way she's holding it really caught my attention.
Good job!

I liked how "Natural" she looked in #3. Very good capture

Thanks for the compliments guys. #3 is also my favorite!

#3 takes it!! she's looks naturally beautiful, love that in a model!

I really like 5 and 6. They are very creative and original. Did you use an action for no. 6? I have one that will do that effect but I haven't tried it. Now seeing that pic im going to give it a go. Thanks for sharing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back