Model Kassi!!!

KapturePhotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
kapture-photography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
:heart:I had the pleasure of shooting my sisters bff on Monday! she did fab and looked great and very natural in front of the camera! cc is appreciated!!
wm2-4.jpg

wm3-3.jpg

isnt she stunning?!
wm7-4.jpg

wm4-3.jpg

wm11-3.jpg

wm15-1.jpg

wm17-2.jpg

wm38-3.jpg

wm37-1.jpg

wm36-2.jpg

wm33-3.jpg

wm31-3.jpg

wm27-1.jpg

wm25-3.jpg

wm20-1.jpg

wm41.jpg

wm40.jpg

wm44.jpg

wm51-2.jpg

wm53.jpg

wm58.jpg

Very pretty girl indeed.

With the exception of a few...I think that most of them could use some/more fill light. Here eyes are just too dark, and lighting them up would really bring the portraits to life.

I also think that many of them could benefit from some cropping, or just getting closer while shooting. Probably my favorite one is the 11th one, which is also the closest one.

Lastly, it's hard to give detailed C&C with so many images. Try to keep it to fewer and also number them, that way we can more easily point out things that we like or don't etc.

Overall, I think they are pretty good. If you have the chance, shoot with her more often.

i would have to say that the b@w tumble weed and the first train tracks on is the best

many of these are quite good!

my fave is number 3....i think the washed out look pairs GREAT with her black dress and piercing eyes

the only ones i really take issue with are ones where she is squatting in the woods.
there's really only one reason to squat in the woods and i fear these photos portray that to me. :)

great shoot though, and she is beautiful.

im also really diggin the one 3rd from bottom where she;s sitting on the tracks...has a great look to it...

oh, and number these badboys so we can ref them for C&C ;)

I really like #1, the angle is a bit severe, but I really like the content.

P.S. would you please ask her if she will marry me? :sexywink: She is gorgeous.

WOW is this girl gorgeous! even her hair is amazing, along with everything else. :heart::heart::heart::heart::love::love::love: I really like the run down couch in the first pic, and I like the position in the last one.

I thought they were great except one minor thing, clean the dust off your car before you do a photoshoot with it ;).

I thought they were great except one minor thing, clean the dust off your car before you do a photoshoot with it ;).

I keep looking but I just don't see it. You say there is a car in one of these pictures?

Nice exposures...I personally don't like tilted horizons...and nearly all of them were tilted...but other than that nice work.

You have a lot of great shots there, the model is also great. Some of the shots lighting is bad just because they are too back light, like the first image.

Most reactions

Back