Model (NSFW) Nudity!

KapturePhotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
kapture-photography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here is my latest shoot from today! She did great! There is nudity!
wm22.jpg
wm12two.jpg

wm10.jpg

wm9.jpg

wm8.jpg

wm7-1.jpg

wm3.jpg

wm2-2.jpg

wm21.jpg

look for more to come!

The lighting is a bit harsh in most of the images, there are too many shadows that ruin the capture, the backgrounds are too sharp...they distract from the model, the model is not relaxed....or so it seems, the backgrounds just don't capture a feeling....and the bricks look like they hurt.

I would try a reshoot with softer lighting, a more natural setting and work more on the comp and tech while setting a "mood" to the images.

Work a bit more in PS to soften the textures.

You're on the right track....shooting nudes just takes time and practice.:wink:

Last edited:
Were these by any chance shot around midday? I think you definitelty have an eye for interesting shots, and you're definitely better off with an eye but some technical things to work on, because technique is comparatively easy to learn.

I would try shooting closer to morning or evening when there is less light, which will also allow for bigger apertures and shallower depths of field. I think the timing would solve a lot of problems at once.

I do like these though. I am jealous- at my current location, models (especially nude) are in short supply. A rather awkward topic to broach with friends.

Oh boy.

Why don't we start with clothed subjects and some technical matters like lighting before graduating to nudes.

There's a lot to like about these but I echo the comments about the time of day, the shadows and the lighting. The desert light can be a bear. You might try getting out very early or very late or waiting for an overcast day.

two words....

assistant

and

reflector

ps - I volunteer to be your assistant on next shoot...

1,2,4,5 do nothing for me, the lighting is way to harsh and I am not keen on the poses

The others are not so bad, I do recommend coming out of program mode and experimenting with the creative zones-manual mode is awsome :)
oh and as an after thought I think her hands covering her boobls looks a little awkward.

not a bad start ...

Girl needs to wear some nicer undies, that bra is looking pretty threadbare.

Well, your photos are better than anything I have shot...but I would shoot this model clothed.

First, her face looks tense in every shot...second, her butt...just not doin' it for me. Perhaps you could think of some more flattering poses?

My fave is #3...but she needs more flattering panties ;)

Don't take this the wrong way, but if you're going to shoot glamour semi-nudes with these particular poses, you at least need to edit out the cellulite on the back of her thighs and break out the liquify tool on the spare tire showing in several of them.

My preference would be for better coaching and more careful attention to posture, or if that doesn't work a more suitable model.

Don't take this the wrong way, but if you're going to shoot glamour semi-nudes with these particular poses, you at least need to edit out the cellulite on the back of her thighs and break out the liquify tool on the spare tire showing in several of them.

My preference would be for better coaching and more careful attention to posture, or if that doesn't work a more suitable model.

LOL!!!! Wow, and I'm guessing this is the sugar coated version of how you really feel! :lmao:

Even if I had the opportunity to photo a nude subject, I'm not sure I would at this point in my photography education. It just seems like if you are shooting nudes, you have to be really good. Like bringing your own pool stick to the pool hall. :)

It just seems like if you are shooting nudes, you have to be really good."

Why? It's a subject like any other.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back