Model photo shoot.. 2nd time. LOTS OF PICS

Robin Usagani

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As long as it is as good as the last one, I am happy. I dont want to be any worse :lmao:.

1.)
_MG_7156.jpg

2.)
_MG_7194.jpg

3.)
_MG_7219.jpg

4.)
_MG_7236.jpg

5.)
_MG_7240.jpg

6.)
_MG_7308.jpg

7.)
_MG_7314.jpg

8.)
_MG_7368.jpg

9.)
_MG_7419.jpg

10.)
_MG_7432.jpg

11.)
_MG_7442.jpg

12.)
_MG_7505.jpg

13.)
_MG_7485.jpg

14.)
_MG_7546.jpg

15.)
_MG_7688.jpg

16.)
_MG_7718.jpg

17.)
_MG_7729.jpg

The first that really made me stop was #15, the colors are excellent. She is finally showing off her strong features, and the pose isn't the most amazing out there however I think it works well.

I'd comment on the rest but there are just a few too many xD

I'd ditch that chair altogether or get your Granny on it, its totally out of place. Model is gorgeous but not too keen on the pole sticking up her backside in no.8. H

I'd ditch that chair altogether or get your Granny on it, its totally out of place. Model is gorgeous but not too keen on the pole sticking up her backside in no.8. H

Got to agree to ditch the chair, The first thing I noticed in #1 was the bottom of the chair hanging down and that is a shame cause your model is very gorgeous. The rest I like and #15 does stand out.

Thank you everyone.. Got any PP ideas on these? Which one works well in B&W?

The first that really made me stop was #15, the colors are excellent. She is finally showing off her strong features, and the pose isn't the most amazing out there however I think it works well.

I'd comment on the rest but there are just a few too many xD

I took about 650 photos.. Going to give her about 75. Took me a while to post it here because I have to do it one by one (not like photobucket LOL)

9,10,11,13,17. My favorites. 10 and 11 in particular. very good job on them all. Gorgeous model.
Would you belive me that she has 3 kids?

If my Granny is still a live.. I would totally take her photos lol. I have mixed reviews about this chair. A lot of people love it.. a lot hate it.

yup, 15 stands out
:thumbup:

Got to agree to ditch the chair, The first thing I noticed in #1 was the bottom of the chair hanging down and that is a shame cause your model is very gorgeous. The rest I like and #15 does stand out.

I will clone out the torned bottom of the chair. I will fix the chair so I dont have to clone it out next time ;)

6, 15, 16, and 17 are well put together shots.

A lot of the others seem bland or are distracting.

I will explain, and add some critique.

1. The statue is very distracting and the chair and everything else just seem out of place.

2. Good framing, but her expression sort of kills the shot. It doesn't seem to represent what you were going for in regards to the surroundings and pose, etc.

3. It's all right. Her stare is sort of like durr durr durr looking and the pose isn't flattering. It looks as if she is squatting to go to the bathroom.

4. The reflection is cool. Would have been nice to see it framed a little more to the right with her moved over a bit so the whole shot was a reflection shot.

5. The angle just doesn't fit in with the rest of the set thus far.

6. I like it. I think it is composed nicely and is very interesting.

7. Not as good as number 6^

8. Her facial expression kills it.

9. Not much to say about this good or bad, it's just a bland shot.

10. Nice pose, good framing, good shot. Would like to see it without the PP effect.

11. Same as above ^

12. Good shot, I just don't like her pose.

13. Not a fan of the angle.

14. The model looks very stiff, especially in the neck area.

15. Good shot, nice contrast, good pose and attitude in this one.

16. Favorite shot of the set. The balance and colors work very well.

17. Cute and playful, good shot.

Overall, you did a good job. There were a few angles that I wasn't big on, but overall you did your job. The model needs to work on her side of the camera a bit more though.

Keep it up

I disagree with most here there nice, but not sure if the poses work as well as in #10 and 11 which are my favorite of them. I do believe they need a bit more light, perhaps a reflector would work. Just a bit to open up the shadows. Otherwise very nice job on the shoot. I really did like all of them.

Please please please edit out that bloody pony tail holder on her wrist. And in 15 can you fix the bottom scruff marks of the wall to match the top clean portion.

13 and 15 are good, nice tone, good poses imo 16 could have been good if she was looking at the camera. 10's poses is good but shes looking off into the distance as well as looking up. Not a good look. If she could train her self to hold that pose and then just shift her eyes towards the camera. SHe does the eye lift thing in a tonne of the pictures and for such a gorgeous girl it makes her look like she's either stuck up or bored.

some great images there.. i personally love #5. nice job! gorgeous model as well

i shoot no where near the quality of the pictures on here so take what i say with a grain of salt... the outfit in the first few to me just make her look ugly. sorry to be blunt about it. it seems too lose on her where as the jeans and t-shirts are just beautiful.

I think you did pretty good, but improvements can always be made.

1 – I don’t mind the juxtaposition of the chair; however your edit to clean up the bottom is messy. The tilt in horizon doesn’t look far enough to be intentional. The statue behind her head is competing with your model and they kinda melt together. Had you positioned the chair on the right side of the statue, her pose would’ve made more sense to me. That would also have removed the circular statue in the background, but may also introduce others. I would de-saturate the background colors.

2- Boring pose and boring composition. Nice gams.

3 – Nicely exposed. The vent at the bottom of the wall is a big distraction to me. The uneven grass, edge of planting bed, edge of building is also distracting. Not a fan of the ‘I’m peeing’ pose.

4- Lost opportunity methinks. Had she been looking straight at the camera, we would have seen the full face and profile in the reflection. The wall joint running through her face and the edge of the building are not your friends as they break continuity.

I don’t want to keep repeating myself, so let me just say here that more thought should’ve gone into the comps where you are shooting near the bottom of the reflective wall. A different PoV should’ve been considered.

5 – I have never been a fan of ‘up the nose’ shots.

6 – Fun shot. Fix the tilt. If you have any room on camera left, recrop to put more negative space there and move her off center.

7 – I like the tilt of the head, but wish she was looking at the camera. Crop or clone that stuff out at center top of the image.

8 – Rolling the shoulders forward rarely gives a pleasing pose. She looks bored.

9 – Background doesn’t work with the costume. The entry doors are distracting. A couple of steps to your left would eliminate them.

10 – Washed out. Are they rubbish bins in the lower right?

11 – Background, exposure and framing are a miss. Excellent pose and smile.

12 – Hands on the hips bring back bad memories for me. If she had made a ¼ turn, her left arm would have been hidden rather than sticking out. It also would’ve slenderized her by not being so square to the camera.

13 – Up the nose and up the crotch.

14 – Tilted.

15 – I can stand the hands on the hips with this one. Hot! Great that she put her weight on her left leg to emphasis the quad. I’d try to heal the marks on the wall and remove the sill at the bottom of the wall.

16 – You’re getting color bleed on the inside of the arms of the chair. Rolled shoulders. No connection with the viewer (or at least with me). Another one where the head position is good, but needs to be looking at the camera and give us a bit of her character.

17 – Fun shot and really like the profile of her head. The body position needs some swag in the hips to accentuate the Ess curves on a woman’s body.

An external flash would have made a world of difference with your exposure. Meter for the ambient and light your subject. A lot of the shots have the background overexposed.

Again, pretty decent series overall. I think some more study on exposure and metering as well as being cognizant of how the background plays a part of the image in total. You can make adjustments as necessary in post to correcting or accentuating the horizon tilt.

Beautiful girl. Thanks for sharing.

15 and 17 stand out to me.
Thanks!
I disagree with most here there nice, but not sure if the poses work as well as in #10 and 11 which are my favorite of them. I do believe they need a bit more light, perhaps a reflector would work. Just a bit to open up the shadows. Otherwise very nice job on the shoot. I really did like all of them.
All the shots in black dress were shot with not flash nor reflector (cloudy and reflector wont help that much). The rest were shot with my 550EX with diffuser.

i shoot no where near the quality of the pictures on here so take what i say with a grain of salt... the outfit in the first few to me just make her look ugly. sorry to be blunt about it. it seems too lose on her where as the jeans and t-shirts are just beautiful.
Come on.. that dress is hawt ;)

I think you did pretty good, but improvements can always be made.
Thanks for all the CC. I hope my next model photoshoot will improve greatly!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back