Model Photoshoot CC

jjphotos

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi,
just tried my photoshoot with a friend and I rather liked this one.
Even though he's just looking at a wall...

Thoughts? Thanks.
IMG_1379.4_zpsl4kaeb7u.jpg

There's a lot to like about this image; the lighting and overall feel have a very 'fashion' quality to them, but there are two things that really bother me. (1) The little bit of green at the bottom right (grass?) seems out of place and I would make it go away; and (2) all the wrinkles in his shirt. A little refinement of his arm position and some arrangement of the shirt (with maybe some clips & gaff tape) would have made this a much stronger image.

There's a lot to like about this image; the lighting and overall feel have a very 'fashion' quality to them, but there are two things that really bother me. (1) The little bit of green at the bottom right (grass?) seems out of place and I would make it go away; and (2) all the wrinkles in his shirt. A little refinement of his arm position and some arrangement of the shirt (with maybe some clips & gaff tape) would have made this a much stronger image.

Thank you for the feedback!
I was thinking something similar after I was looking over it, but I didn't really know how to fix it.
Thanks for a solution haha

I'm also having trouble with arm (limb placement) placement when doing full body shots.
It either looks very awkward or just ok.
Any tips (or links to help)?

I'm also having trouble with arm (limb placement) placement when doing full body shots.
It either looks very awkward or just ok.
Any tips (or links to help)?
With males, I tend to have them put their hands (well, just fingertips or thumbs really) in their pockets, or give them something hold/lean against. Women are easy since you can do almost anything with their hands, and as long as they're edge-on, it looks okay.

not seeing any image...

upload_2016-8-12_10-18-48.png

not seeing any image...

View attachment 125942

Can you see it now? Or perhaps see it through the screenshot astroNikon posted? Any feedback is appreciated!

not seeing any image...

View attachment 125942
I see it. As mentioned, figure out a way to fix that shirt. from the upper right shoulder to the left armpit it's just totally distracting.
View attachment 125966

Yep yep. I'll keep the lines/wrinkles in the shirt in mind next time I shoot. I can really see how it's distracting now. How are the other elements of the photo though? Thanks.

I see it now, odd.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back