"Model" Photoshoot

sorry guys, i havent been on in awhile. thanks a lot for all your comments and critiques. ill try to keep them all in mind while shooting and processing. but sometimes its hard thinking about all of that when out on the field. many distractions. thats photography tho, so i cant complain.

i have some NSFW pictures of her. ill post if she gives me the go on if i can post her pics up publicly.

well done. I like the lighting and the composition is well thought out

Love the DI you did on the photos. How did you get that effect? I've been trying to achieve that.

I like 1,3, 4 and 10 the best. I think 10 has the best lighting and is a good pose for your model, although the background could be a little better, and her underwear are hanging out, would have been better if her jeans were just a little lower and there were no underwear showing so that it accentuated the small of her back and her hips.. #4 has nice vivid colors that really look nice and I like the background as well.

Just my 2 cents. I have no technical advice though, although I tend to dislike the heavily manipulated pics, but thats just personal taste.

Can't pick a favorite, but I'm loving the perspective of #2. Also, what is your lighting setup/gear?

Those nsfw photos sound interesting, if she allows. ;)

2, 5,6,9 and 11 are all crackers. Maybe slightly over processed but still excelent images. Id love to know what processing you did and how you approached some of these shots. Would liek to see more too. Great images!

Most reactions

Back