Model Pics! C&C please

shortpballer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dossantoslemone.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Let me know what you think. As always critiques greatly appreciated!
brandy1.jpg

brandy2.jpg

brandy3.jpg

brandy4.jpg

brandy5.jpg

Nice model, nice photos. I like the poses except the the last one. I do keep getting distracted by your logo though! Don't get me wrong, it's a nice logo, but it's too conspicuous. I like the colors/exposure in #5 though. I don't like the reflection of the water in #3. My favorite is #1, she looks more natural/relaxed there. At least there's no missing body parts. The lighting seems good in them all. Good job.

super shots! The hot spot on her leg in the last one is a bit distracting to me, and the missing fingertips in 3 is a bummer.

Great shots. Love #3 despite the missing finger tips. Great range between the first two and the last few on the dock. Nice work.

Nice model, nice photos. I like the poses except the the last one. I do keep getting distracted by your logo though! Don't get me wrong, it's a nice logo, but it's too conspicuous. I like the colors/exposure in #5 though. I don't like the reflection of the water in #3. My favorite is #1, she looks more natural/relaxed there. At least there's no missing body parts. The lighting seems good in them all. Good job.

The point of my logo is so that people know who did the picture... I'm glad its obvious :) These pictures are for webuse... So I make it obvious on purpose

I think they're pretty good man. The last one looks like an ad shot for the JCPenny's catalog.

Good stuff.

More notable is your use of a Canon 1Ds Mark III. It's not in your sig line. Did you get a new body?

Yea,
I got a 1DS iii. I got over updating my signature every time I get something new. I change my equipment so often lol. Anyhow I thought about getting the 1D4 like you have. But realized I would rather just have full frame and don't need ISO performance since I almost ALWAYS shoot at iso 100. At most I will bump ISO up to 400.

Good stuff man!

I love the use of rim lighting!

Yea,
I got a 1DS iii. I got over updating my signature every time I get something new. I change my equipment so often lol. Anyhow I thought about getting the 1D4 like you have. But realized I would rather just have full frame and don't need ISO performance since I almost ALWAYS shoot at iso 100. At most I will bump ISO up to 400.
I know how it goes. I'm probably going to buy a 1Ds4 when they hit and ditch the 5D2. That, or I might wait for the 5D3. If it has more of the 7D features I may be happy with it... :) Who knows... it's a sick game, isn't it?

Yea,
I know how it goes. I'm probably going to buy a 1Ds4 when they hit and ditch the 5D2. That, or I might wait for the 5D3. If it has more of the 7D features I may be happy with it... :) Who knows... it's a sick game, isn't it?

If you find yourself 'ditching' the 5d3, let me know o_O

I like the first 2, the poses, the skin tones, the general mood.

Most reactions

Back