Model Portraits- Will

#1 is very nice. I'd be curious to see it in color with the lighting you "borrowed". #2 makes him appear very gangly or something.

#1 is fantastic Dan; probably one of the best I've see you post! #2 doesn't really do a lot for me I'm afraid; something about the pose and lighting makes me think "mannequin".

Yeah that first one is awesome. It's lit really well but it looks really natural, like the kind of light you occasionally catch for a brief moment in real life.

Love the background too.

That's really great work!!!

I am loving the light, but enjoy the processing even more

I think Dan's processing is some of the best I've seen on portrait work.

Love the first one man.

#1 is fantastic Dan; probably one of the best I've see you post! #2 doesn't really do a lot for me I'm afraid; something about the pose and lighting makes me think "mannequin".
Thanks. I'm happy with them both; I certainly don't think "mannequin" is a bad thing, and the agency is in love with both shots.

#1 is very nice. I'd be curious to see it in color with the lighting you "borrowed". #2 makes him appear very gangly or something.
He's a very gangly model.

I haven't quite made the final adjustments to my color versions. Those take me more time than black and whites.

He again :) (I just can't forget his feet)

#1 great :icon_thumleft:

I have to join the consensus on your editing! Always lovely to see.

Most reactions

Back