model session C&C more than welcomed

sburatorul

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
these were all shot in the available light so i had to look out for shades and places where the light was warmer. the model is one of my former high-school colleagues. more from that session here. since we are close friends and the atmosphere was relaxed i did a couple shots of things i found interesting around the park. check them out here and here

50mm f2.8, ss 1/500s, iso-100
DSC_9666.jpg

120mm f4.8, ss 1/320s, iso-200
DSC_9552.jpg

50mm f3.5, ss 1/100s, iso-200
DSC_9694.jpg

#1 is great. While some will nail you for the "blowout" in her hair, I am digging the highlight. Nice composition and very good on the DOF.

#2 Once again, great composition and DOF. Maybe too much flower in the face.

#3 Beautiful. You need to shoot her often.

I think the only thing that bothers me about #1 is the blue cast to the grays.

#2 Same as Lucky, I think the flower is too big to be effective here.

#3 I really like a lot. I think it is well exposed, the color is perfect. The DoF is nice. Slight blur on the bark to knock it back a little, yet still retain detail. The color and texture of the bark goes very well with the models hair. Well, maybe not the texture, lol, but the bark forms similar lines as her hair. Nice job with this background! :thumbup:

I like all three. I agree with all that has been said so far especially about the flowers in the face on the second photo. I like the last photo the best out of the three. :)

Nice shots, all - minor issues (flowers) but no deal breakers, I like 'em all.

She should vary her posing a touch, she's got the "my-neck-can't-hold-up-my-head" pose in every one. Beautiufl model though, and nice frameable shots all.

I like em all.

Eyes could use more white on each sit of the pupil.

#3 is the best.

Same as the rest on #2

The "Light of the enlightenment" is the best out of the group though.

#1 - The sun hitting her hair is distracting. Would have been nice to have her completely in shade. The DOF is nicely done. A tighter crop to get rid of that bright area on the lower left might help. Not too crazy about the pose.

#2 - The bright spot in the background is distracting. Not quite enough light on the subject, especially her left side. Flower is hiding her smile. Again, a tighter crop on the subject would be nice.

#3 - Would have liked to see the subject up higher in the frame. Not real crazy about the pose. The exposure is nicely done. The light in this shot is very nice.

you are all so kind and thank you for taking the time to comment on these. it was a first time both of us so yeah the poses are not all natural. again thanks for dropping by.

Most reactions

Back