Model shoot did recently

atmsanchez

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
In some of the pics we where going for the pinup look. C&C welcome.
3730351769_554a2054ed_b.jpg

3730321155_e70a2e662c_b.jpg

3730320679_84556d2638_b.jpg

3731116238_c59694b84d_b.jpg

3731115664_a49f8bd460_b.jpg

The make-up and wardrobe are awesome...good job to whoever was in charge of that.

The lighting is pretty good too...not much to complain about except that the WB is different throughout the set...but it's OK on each shot by itself.

The one thing that I'm not fond of is the background/location...it's just doesn't seem to fit the whole 'Pin Up' theme.

Shot #1 and #5 is nice, I like those, well done. Great pose and expressions.

The only thing I would pick from #5 is that the top of her forehead, there's a little patch of hair I think? Which, in my opinion would look better if it was cleaned up with the clone tool or some other technique that would result in the same outcome.

#1 is pretty good, but I gotta agree with Mike...the location is all wrong for pin-up. Definitely give cudos to the make-up & wardrobe, though.

Proper looking pin-up is difficult to achieve, but you've got the right model for it. I think she would look fantastic with an early model hot rod, like a Deuce coupe or T-Bucket. Try out a local hot rod drive-in and talk to a few of the owners...you might be surprised at how many wouldn't mind donating some time in trade for a couple of prints of a pretty pin-up with their car.

in #4 she is looking gorgeous. first is awesome...in second outfit is fine, fifth makes our mood light. thanks.

I like #1 and #5. My only critique is the shadow in #5 caused by her arm. But I could never do this so I don't really have any place to complain.

thank you all for the all the comments. And yes she is a wonderful model.
1. the make up, she is a makeup artist so that helps.
2. the hair on the forehead,good capture ill fix that.
3. love the idea of checking out local hot rod events, acutally there is a guy in my neibor hood that has a sick hotrod need to ask him.
4. true on the location, but that is what i had to work at the moment.
once again thanks all.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back