Model Shoot In the Morning

camz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Had a natural light model shoot @ 5:30am this morning and the direction of this shoot is "stylish and edgy". The model came from Southern California last night and brought a make up artist with her(they always come in handy between shots :D). We were on top of the pass so because of the elevation it was pretty windy. Such warriors these models, posing in the cold for 3 hours while we were nice, bundled up and warm behind the lens. C&C welcome as usual.

3778238831_8d5a02d226_o.jpg

3778238889_9feeaca70b_o.jpg

3779044626_c986a7504c_o.jpg

3778239113_487a547fde_o.jpg

3779044932_18f8b27017_o.jpg

3778239263_ae93483699_o.jpg

3779045018_aa00f300f5_o.jpg

3778239361_e3113ec517_o.jpg

3779045138_5069262d3d_o.jpg

Last edited:
At first glance I was like "woa" on fire, but then a closer look at her face and to me she looks miserable :( . These shots remind me of those African inspired vogue shots, like warrior women. The more I look at pic 2 the more I like it. Pic 3/4 she's wearing Skimpy outfit and she's on the line eh ? lol. What reaction are u looking for ? Pic 7 I wouldn't print, it creeps me out (personally) . I like 8, u got the lines going again, anyway sexy :thumbup:

reminds you of the vogue shots..warrior woman? wow I actually like that reaction and take it as a good thing.

Since we wanted a edgy stylish feel, that is why there's a few shots on the side of the road where she's standing on the line.

Thanks for commenting!

Deadeye that isn't 3 thumbs out of 10 is it? LOL

Thanks for viewing! :D

These are great. If you hadn't said anything, I could have been convinced that these were taken about 30 years ago....and done well at that. Love the old style, raw, grungy feel these have.

Very nice overall even though I don't like all of them. Just my taste.

I like 3 and 9 most. In 8 the lines in the background match her arms directionwise but they still annoy me a little bit.

Good job.

nates, cloudwalker, thanks for the comments.

I'm actually editing #8 and taking out the wire in the background . I'll post it when i'm done.

I'm actually editing #8 and taking out the wire in the background . I'll post it when i'm done.

Just did it myself, took me 5 min ( yay I'm getting faster) . Either with lines or without looks good.

Nice vintage looking photos, but I guess I don't care for any of them, the model's posing looks strange and very unnatural, and almost all except for #1 and #6

Love these pics! The only thing I would say is that in one and two there is a little white rectangular thing on the floor to the right of her that draws my eye away xxx

Just did it myself, took me 5 min ( yay I'm getting faster) . Either with lines or without looks good.

:thumbup: nice. I didn't get to finish my version - spoke to my partner last night and we both agreed to keep it. Removing it just creates empty space on either side. I think the wires add controversy =)

Nice vintage looking photos, but I guess I don't care for any of them, the model's posing looks strange and very unnatural, and almost all except for #1 and #6

Thanks for the honesty!

Love these pics! The only thing I would say is that in one and two there is a little white rectangular thing on the floor to the right of her that draws my eye away xxx

Great observation..now that you brought it up I can't stop staring at it myself. I'll consult the client on this one...:thumbup:

I love them! She is an amazing model and those first 2 are such a unique location. Way to go!

I love them! She is an amazing model and those first 2 are such a unique location. Way to go!

She was very seasoned - minimal direction from us. She was one of those models who possed and possed and possed and possed while we snapped away for almost 2 hours...awesome to work with and we're scheduling to work with her again sometime soon.

I love #7. #9 would be great if only she was looking straight ahead, rather than behind her. I also like #3/#4, but both would be better if the model changed her face-angle.

All in all a very nice shoot!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back