Model Shoot In the Morning

I love #7. #9 would be great if only she was looking straight ahead, rather than behind her. I also like #3/#4, but both would be better if the model changed her face-angle.

All in all a very nice shoot!

You know for 3 and 4 you made me curious on how it would've looked if she was looking off camera..maybe casually looking to her left (not caring she was right beside the road) might have been an interesting version.

Been following your work! This one is my favorite! :thumbup:

what a great model! great and professional models like these are what really bring something into the picture

I notice this model ( not the first ive seen of her pics ) always does strange things with her arms, which i personally find unflattering the way they bend out unnaturally. But overall, I Love the use of the natural lighting... and the shots are pretty great.

^^well, I thought so too, there was really no need for that pose, it never really looks good on anyone I guess

Comp and exposure are pretty good. But I think you need to whip your model into shape. Just SAY NO when someone put their palms on their hips. Really, try it. It will change your life.

Agreed about the hands on the hips. It works a little bit in a few of the photos, but still not too well, and is definitely too repetitive in the whole set.

Am I the only one who likes number 6 the most?I appreciate the vogue-ness of the others but number 6 for me looks the one with the most emotion.

By the way, the location for the first two shots were so great, very raw. Like it was shot in eastern europe or a cloudy day on the set of Mad Max

camz, cool shots. I have more questions than you than C&C. Out of curiosity, why was it a natural light shoot? Was that your choice? Maybe it would've ruined the mood that you were going for but I almost want to see her lit more on 2.

You also said that she posed with minimal direction. Has that been the case for you with most models or have you had to do most of the posing in the past? I am curious about doing some model photography, but I'm a little intimidated by the posing of models. I've seen some poses that are cool, and I always wonder how someone came up with those :)

I really like the post work you did with the colors as well, very nice.

I didn't like these, the model wasn't engaging me and her poses were just weird to me minus I think the first one and the one will the flowers. The shots are great, cool PP and definitely captured her well.. just she felt emotionless to me.

cheers.

natural light is awesome!

I went on a photo shoot to promote my friend as a dj and captured some wonderful natural light.

its good only if you know how to use it! and you do!

cheers!

Don't like the cars in 3 and 4 otherwise great shots :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back