Moderators Update

I know it's not my place to say but.. ksmattfish would make a great mod to. He doesn't visit this forum often, he sticks to the photography parts, so probably won't see this thread.

Thanks for all your work manda! :thumbup:

It looks like you've got plenty of help already, but I'd be happy to lend a hand if you need anyone else.

Cheers

Three cheers for Manda.

I would love to help out anywhere I could...general Q&A, Gallery & critique etc. I'm usually around here quite often so I'll be available.

I'd be up for this as well Chase: general Q&A, Gallery or Critique, etc.

Thanks so far for all of your offers! I'll be working on putting together a list of people and the areas they are interested in and take it from there. I should have more info for all of you by this weekend.

Thanks again! I really appreciate your involvement!

Chase said:
Thanks so far for all of your offers! I'll be working on putting together a list of people and the areas they are interested in and take it from there. I should have more info for all of you by this weekend.

Thanks again! I really appreciate your involvement!

Well if you do want my help, I'd be most interested in the themes and share photos area, but am very happy to help out wherever :salute:

Alright, I've started the process and added our first few new mods. There should be a few more to follow.

To begin with, congrats and thank you to:

Core_17 - Photo Themes
Terri - Alt. Techniques
WSP - Wedding and Portraits

Thanks for offering your assistance!

I DEMAND A RECOUNT!!!

:mrgreen: just kidding, congrats to the new mods. Maybe i'll make some obscene posts to make your jobs harder :twisted:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back