Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A house not too far away

weihnachtshausamheidesee.jpg

30 sec at f16, ISO 400

(And yes, I know! I would have loved to flex down that street light myself, too!!!)
(And yes, the neighbours behind might AS WELL have switched off their lights while I was there trying to take a nice photo. :grumpy: )

Excellent! How perfect is it that the house is shaped like a Christmas tree to begin with.

It's lovely. Maybe you could PS the neighbors and the lamplight out? Looks do-able.

I'm glad it's their power bill and not mine, though. :mrgreen:

J.E. said:
Maybe you could PS the neighbors and the lamplight out? Looks do-able.

the neighbors => I could I guess
the lamplight => uh-oh. Not for me, I'm afraid!!! :shock:

"Looks do-able" _wanna try?

Good Depth of Field...claps!

btw, it's that good DOF in fact responsible for ur neighbor to hv a little stronger presence...:)...isn't it?

Yes, well, I went for the relatively small aperture as not to get too fat light blobs (which would have come out had I gone for a wider aperture and consequently a shorter exposure) ... and that nasty street light would then have overpowered EVERYTHING ...

To tell you the truth: when I set up, I didn't even SEE that those neighbours had switched on their lights ... Grrrrr! :irked:

;) :wink: ;) :wink:

LaFoto said:
"Looks do-able" _wanna try?

There you go. It's a 5-minuter, so it's far from perfect, but you get the idea. :blushing:

LAFoto.jpg

Oh wow. Cool!
THAT had BEEN the idea!
But I thought I'd have better brought the flex to get that street light out of my frame ... THIS is much safer for me, no complaints, no police, no prison. Would have irked me so shortly before Christmas.

THEREFORE: thank you so much, Julia!!! :D

What a beautiful house for those decorations and lights! I too hate it when a streetlamp gets in the way of a beautiful photo :grumpy:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back